- LIFE & DEATH -
- New Characters start with 1HP.
- Each great deed determined by the DM, will increase HP by 1.
- When below 0 (-1 for example) You become Undead, and take a penalty to damage done to enemies = to ones level. Level 5 = -5 damage
- Less Health = Less Sanity. Losing sanity points will result in unpredictable outcomes. Ranging from attacking ones own team to discovering untold energy, possibly helping you
- Upon reaching -30 HP you will become unconscious. -50 you will die.
- Life can be restored by either finding “Flasks” or resting for 24 hours
- ACTIONS – Each player has 3 actions per turn
- 1 movement action: Within 30 feet. In combat.
- 1 Attack action: Within range
- 1 Verbal action: To yourself or those in hearing distance
Or negate 1 or more of the three. Forfeiting an action or turn.
Roll a 1d6 for speed actions. And a 1d8 for power actions. Roll both for each turn, pasting the results like so:
Speed Roll: 4 + “Bonus”
Power Roll: 7 + “Bonus”
TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT… Your actions